[Melbourne-pm] Three month Perl contract in Melbourne - further information

greg.george at orica.com greg.george at orica.com
Thu Jan 17 16:47:22 PST 2008

Hi All,

WRT my initial post regarding  'Three month Perl contract in Melbourne' we
are expecting a rate of $660-700 per day which is negotiable depending on
skill set and experience around our areas of interest.

Regards,
Greg George
Phone: +613-9091-2492
3/100 Victoria Prd, Melbourne

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s)
addressed. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any
information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee, is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
postmaster at orica.com. The mailbox address from which this message has
been sent is for business mail only. Mail sent to it may be subject
to security scanning and delivery on non-business messages sent to this
address may not occur. Thank you.