[Melbourne-pm] Secure programming conferences/training courses

Peter Freiberg peter.freiberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:46:52 PST 2008

Hi All,

There is an OWASP conference in Australia, February this year.
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Australia_AppSec_2008_Conference

There is a training day (27th Feb) which is:
 "to be offered at the Conference is a One Day course, on Application
Security Testing, and coding security Techniques."

Regards,

Peter