[Melbourne-pm] Meeting this week?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at rea-group.com
Tue Jan 8 21:02:33 PST 2008

David Dick wrote:
> Christopher Short wrote:
>> Well, on the off-chance that David's talk does only go for two minutes (!)
>>
> Fastcgi talk will have to wait unfortunately.  Due a series of
> unfortunate events, it seems i won't be able to make tonight. Much
> apologies for the late notice.

I'm feeling like I have a headcold, but I could try and give a 5 minute
talk on the difference between running Apache+mod_perl w/forks,
Apache+mod_perl w/threads, and lighttpd+fastcgi, and the pros and cons
thereof?

This would be a no-slides-and-no-preparation spectacular though.. so
possibly spectacular failure ;)

--
Toby Corkindale
Software developer