[Melbourne-pm] Meeting this week?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at rea-group.com
Tue Jan 8 19:51:20 PST 2008

I don't know why, but the last couple of emails I sent to the list from
home (1 and 2 days ago respectively) don't seem to have come through.
(Can someone check logs for tjc (at) wintrmute (dot) net?)

Synopsis:
* Even if there are no talks, there is still the pub!
* I'll bring Carcasonne to play at the meeting

Toby