[Melbourne-pm] Meeting this week?

Stephen Edmonds Stephen.Edmonds at its.monash.edu.au
Mon Jan 7 16:12:41 PST 2008

I'd be up for something, even if it is just going to the pub  :)

However, I'd need to know soon if we are having a meeting tomorrow as I
do have to plan ahead.  I suspect others would be in a similar situation.

Thanks,

Stephen

Josh Heumann wrote:
> <quote who='Jacinta Richardson' when='Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 05:11:56PM +1100'>
>> It's the second Wednesday of the month in a couple of days, and at least for the
>> last two years we've had lightning talks at such a meeting....
>
> May I suggest the oft-discussed game night, should things run short?

Stephen Edmonds
Senior Portal Developer / Integrator
Flexible Learning and Teaching Program
Information Technology Services, Monash University