[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne.pm venue needed!

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Wed Feb 20 13:55:46 PST 2008

G'day everyone,

This is your chance to decide the next venue for one of Melbourne's hottest
and most exciting user groups!  Melbourne.pm is looking for a new venue for
the next couple of months[1].  All venue suggestions are welcome, especially
if you have a location near the CBD with a data projector already available.

To start, I'd like to float the idea of Pub Mongers.  In brief, we find a
pub with a spare function room and scrounge a projector from somewhere.  We
then have meetings as per normal, except that (a) you can drink during
presentations, (b) getting food is easier (assuming the pub has decent
fare).  These can be done instead of or in addition to regular meetings.

Ideas, comments, thoughts and questions all welcome.

Cheerio,

	Paul

[1] Realestate.com.au are unable to host Melbourne.pm for a little while due
to administrative reasons.

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/