[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting: 13 Feb

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Wed Feb 6 23:54:16 PST 2008

G'day Everyone,

Looks like the second Wednesday this month is the 13th February, just under
a week from today.  Scott, am I correct we'll get to see you talk about
Parrot, the OLPC, or all the above.  ;)

Josh - Are we still able to use the REA offices for this month's meeting?
6:30pm okay?

Regrettably I'm going to have to put in my apologies for this month's
meeting.  I'll be in Canberra on a teaching assignment, but I'll be back for
our meeting in March[1].

All the best,

	Paul

[1] Where, very tentatively, I may be able to show off some of Perl 5.10's
new regexp features.

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/