[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne perljobmongering

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Wed Aug 13 18:47:22 PDT 2008

Hi,
There were a few discussions last night over the state of Perl jobs in
Melbourne. I heard some people saying they had trouble finding good people, and
others saying they had trouble finding good places to work. I've had a couple
of friends thinking of moving to Melbourne ask about work here too.

http://jobs.perl.org/ is the global Perl jobs site, but doesn't have any
Melbourne jobs listed at all.

Where should we direct people to connect people with jobs?

Should we create a Melbourne specific jobs mailing list or website or
something?

Cheers,
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world