[Melbourne-pm] XML::Compile's WSDL - transport accessor?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at rea-group.com
Thu Apr 10 21:08:13 PDT 2008

Hi,
I wondered if anyone has experience with XML::Compile?
I've had good success with it previously, but am struggling to locate
the right accessor in a particular case.

I'm using XML::Compile::WSDL11 to generate some SOAP services, but I
want to get access to the LWP::UserAgent object.. to do that I need to
get the XML::Compile::Transport::SOAPHTTP object, but it's eluding me on
the correct incantations to retrieve it from the X-C-WSDL11 object.

Can anyone help me with the missing step here?

my $wsdl = slurp('service.wsdl');
my $service = XML::Compile::WSDL11->new($wsdl);
my $transport = $service->????; # <---
my $ua = $transport->userAgent;
my $call = $service->compileClient('MyService', port => 'MyPort');
$call->( answer => 42 );

I've manually setup services before and had access to the transport;
however when using ::WSDL to do it automatically, the options to
transport don't go across, and I can't figure out how to get back to it..

Cheers,
Toby

--
Toby Corkindale
Software developer

Warning - This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us
immediately on (61 3) 9897 1121 or by reply email to the sender. You
must destroy the e-mail immediately and not use, copy, distribute or
disclose the contents.