[Melbourne-pm] New training calendar and upcoming Perl courses.

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Sep 3 21:00:44 PDT 2007

G'day everyone,

For those who have asked, our new training calendar is now up on our website:

	http://perltraining.com.au/calendar.html

Melbourne Perl Mongers Discount
===============================
Mention Melbourne Perl Mongers when booking on any Perl Training Australia
course to receive a 5% discount off your booking.

Referral bonuses
================
Refer your friends and colleagues to us and get a free book for each
booking mentioning you made before the early bird date.  Books can be
selected from our list at:

        http://perltraining.com.au/books.html

New Programming Perl course
===========================
We've also scheduled another Programming Perl course this year due to the great
demand for this course.

   Early bird:                     28th September 2007
   Course dates:                   30th Oct - 2nd November 2007

To read more about the course visit:
http://perltraining.com.au/courses/programmingperl.html

Visit http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Melbourne.html to book.

Early Bird Special
==================
Book on any of our courses before their specified Early Bird date in order
to receive a free book.  See our list at: http://perltraining.com.au/books/
for a list of available books.

Group discount
Make a single booking for three or more people on the same course and
receive an additional 5% discount per person.

All the very best,

     Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |