[Melbourne-pm] Paul's "Effective Procrastination with HiveMinder" talk.

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Nov 11 16:56:50 PST 2007

If you missed Paul's talk last week and would like to see it.  He'll be giving
it at the SAGE-AU Victorian Chapter meeting tomorrow night, and you're very
welcome to come and see.

DATE: Tuesday 13th November 2007

TIME: 7:00 PM

VENUE: Ground Floor Tutorial Room, Baillieu
Library The University of Melbourne - Parkville

AGENDA: Effective Procrastination with HiveMinder - Paul Fenwick

If you're like most people, you've got dozens of things that need doing.

Work, shopping, chores, programming, hobbies, tax, holidays, bills, and so on.
You may have tried to keep a to-do list, but found it rapidly grew to the point
of being unmanageable.

Paul Fenwick will demonstrate the use of the free HiveMinder.com to-do service
to both manage tasks and to procrastinate effectively, allowing you to focus
only on the tasks that really need to be done.  We'll see how to manage tasks
via the web, via-email, and how to be really efficient via instant messenger.

To conclude, we'll see how it's possible to add new features to HiveMinder and
some tricks and tips for doing so.

If you're a System Administrator and you're not yet a member of SAGE-AU then
you're especially welcome!

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |