[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers AGM *tonight*

Josh Heumann melbourne.pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Jun 12 22:16:31 PDT 2007

<quote who='Alec Clews' when='Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 03:03:55PM +1000'>
> On the subject of talks.
>
> Does anyone have experience of applying Agile style practices to Perl
> programming? e.g. Test Driven Development, Re-factoring, Pair programming.
> I'd be interested in hearing any insights or thoughts. Perhaps a BOF or
> round table format?

I have experience with all of those, both as a consultant working in a
small group, and as an employee in a large organization.  I'd be happy
to talk about it, but since I won't have anything prepared, it'll
probably be better if we do it as a BOF/roundtable kind of thing.

And I accept beer as payment (which might be why I'm not consulting any
more).