[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers AGM *tonight*

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:03:55 PDT 2007

On the subject of talks.

Does anyone have experience of applying Agile style practices to Perl
programming? e.g. Test Driven Development, Re-factoring, Pair programming.
I'd be interested in hearing any insights or thoughts. Perhaps a BOF or
round table format?

Alec Clews <alecclews at gmail.com>             Melbourne, Australia.
Jabber:  alecclews at jabber.org.au             PGPKey ID: 0x9BBBFC7C
blog:http://alecthegeek.wordpress.com/