[Melbourne-pm] Take the Perl Survey

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Thu Jul 26 06:36:11 PDT 2007

Not often we get the jump on the US during conference season, but
they're only just waking up and dealing with their hangovers right
now.

Anyway, I just set this up:  http://perlsurvey.org

Here's the official promo blurb:

-----

Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!

The Perl Survey is an attempt to capture a picture of the Perl community
in all its diversity.  No matter what sort of Perl programmer you are,
we'd love to hear from you.

The survey can be found at: http://perlsurvey.org

It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007.  After that, we'll be
reporting on the results and making the data freely available.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone other Perl programmers
you know.

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Kirrily "Skud" Robert