[Melbourne-pm] Dual-licensing of PerlNet content

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Thu Jul 12 20:38:28 PDT 2007

G'day everyone,

My apologies for all the PerlNet e-mails.  This should be the last one you
see from one for a while.

As some of you may be aware, The Perl 5 Wiki
<http://perlfoundation.org/perl5> launched a few days ago.  I've been
working with the P5wiki admins to try and find the best way to allow for
material to be more freely exchanged between the wikis, and I have a favour
to ask of anyone here who has contributed to PerlNet.

Please consider dual-licensing your PerlNet contributions under the Perl 5
license (Artistic/GPL).  This will open the door for them to appear on The
Perl 5 Wiki, in the Perl documentation, and in other places where the Perl 5
license is used.

Indicating that you agree to this dual-license is a *very* simple process.
Just login to PerlNet, go to your user page, and add the following text:

	{{Perl5-license}}

that will place a notice on your page indicating your consent to the Perl 5
license, and add you to a list of agreeing contributors.

For more information regarding on dual-licensing, see:

	http://perl.net.au/wiki/Perl_5_wiki_HOWTO

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, or
to join the discussions on irc.freenode.net #PerlNet

All the very best,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/