[Melbourne-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting: Wed 11 July 2007

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Jul 10 17:03:58 PDT 2007

If we run out of talks and still have time I can talk about Google
Web Toolkit integration with Perl/Catalyst - abridged version of the
talk I did for OSDClub.

Scott

On 10/07/2007, at 7:02 AM, Alec Clews wrote:

> G'day everyone,
>
> (with apologies for the short notice)
>
> You and all of your friends, family and other interested people are
> invited to
> our meeting
>
>         Date:           Wednesday 11th July 2007
>         Time:           6:30pm
>         Location:       Editure
>                         (Usual place)
>                          Level 8, 14 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
>
> Talks:
>
>          1. Leif Eriksen: Topic TBA
>
>         2. Jacinda Richardson: Demonstration of the Regex Coach
>
>          3. Alec Clews: Enterprise Change Control with RT (abridged)
>
> There is also an ongoing discussion about the future of perl.net.au
> (see http://perl.net.au/wiki/Official_Perl_5_wiki_discussion) which we
> may continue at the meeting or the pub if anyone is interested.
>
> --
> Alec Clews <alecclews at gmail.com>             Melbourne, Australia.
> Jabber:  alecclews at jabber.org.au             PGPKey ID: 0x9BBBFC7C
> blog:http://alecthegeek.wordpress.com/

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.