[Melbourne-pm] (Updated) Perl Mongers Meeting: Wed 11 July 2007

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Mon Jul 9 18:22:00 PDT 2007

I'll just add that my title is a small lie intended to pique your
curiosity - I intend to show how to test without all the infrastructure
of a full-blown RDBMS like Oracle or MySQL. The resulting application
should be easily portable to any RDBMS technology you care to choose.

See you there
Leif

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au,
then delete  the e-mail.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses by Ironport. Before opening or using any
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more
information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy Policy at
www.hpa.com.au