[Melbourne-pm] Looking for perl contractors

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Jan 4 02:31:39 PST 2007

Forwarded on behalf of Craig Burton

Scott

Begin forwarded message:

--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.