[Melbourne-pm] 2 x 3+ month contracts for Perl developers.

Andrew Hogben Andrew.Hogben at rowben.com.au
Tue Dec 18 18:24:20 PST 2007

Hello Melbourne Perl Mongers,

I have an opportunity for 2 x 3+ month contracts for Perl developers.
This role is working with a great group of people and is an exciting
project. Definitely potential to extend. Please find details below.

Thank you,
Andrew Hogben.

Perl Programmer / Scripting

3+ Month Contract

*	3+ Month Contract
*	Project Ready to GO!
*	Perl Development

	Our client has received a recent request to increase contractor
head count in order to complete one of their priority projects
throughout 2008.

	Ready to go ASAP (January start), this position is simply put as
a Perl Programmer.

	Even though this is a contracting role, the working culture of
this organisation is fantastic and one that will welcome you as an
addition to the team.

	To be successful in this role your background will consist of:

	*	Minimum of 3 years IT experience
	*	Perl scripting / programming skills
	*	Solid scripting skills
	*	Understanding of Unix
	*	Excellent Communication skills

	Given the size of the project, there is a likely opportunity to
extend beyond the initial 3 month period.

	For further information regarding this contract position, please
send your resume to Andrew Hogben at andrew.hogben at rowben.com.au or
click apply now.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Hogben
Principal Consultant
Ph: +61 3 8320 7582
M:  +61 402 373 750

Rowben Consulting
Level 2, 546 Collins St
Melbourne  Vic  3000

Rowben Consulting | Connecting People With Success

Sponsor my cycling challenge from Melbourne to Sydney for the Cancer
Council at http://www.rideforcancer.com.au/

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message.  Finally, the
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Rowben Consulting accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.