[Melbourne-pm] Fwd: Senior Linux Engineer - Lonely Planet

Jens Porup jens at porup.com
Tue Aug 7 07:16:35 PDT 2007

hi all,

In my new job as a writer for Lonely Planet I have been thoroughly
underwhelmed by the quality of IT people I've worked with in their
Melbourne head office.

If anyone is looking for a chance to really shine in an otherwise
mediocre IT department, close to the CBD (Footscray), with I believe
some travel-related benefits (discounted guidebooks, anyway), this might
be a job for someone here on the list.

This is the second time David has posted this to luv-jobs in the last
month so I reckon he's having some trouble filling the role.

cheers,
Jens