[Melbourne-pm] Important whitespace

Sisyphus sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 12 03:03:24 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacinta Richardson" <jarich at perltraining.com.au>
To: "Sisyphus" <sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au>
Cc: "Melbourne Perlmongers" <melbourne-pm at pm.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Melbourne-pm] Important whitespace

> Sisyphus wrote:
>
> > Heh ... you been perusing perlmonks SOPW, too ? (
> > http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=577561 )
>
> Ah, so that's where it originated.  I encountered it on another list where
> someone was asking for more information.

It didn't get properly explained in that node on perlmonks, afaict.

I must confess that I can't provide the explanation .... and I'm not game to
seek explanation for fear of not understanding the answer :-)

I think it's something I've encountered (and understood) before, but I'm not
altogether sure about that.

Cheers,
Rob