[Melbourne-pm] Realestate.com.au (still) hiring

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Sun Oct 8 22:36:02 PDT 2006

Yeah, still looking for Perl bodies at realestate.com.au. Thought I'd post
again because there are a few newish developments:

1) We're starting to look for more junior programmers to join our team.
Previously we were wanting people with about 5 years' Perl in a LAMP-like
setting, but now we're exploring the idea of getting in some less
experienced folks and training them up.  If you've got some Perl or even
PHP or Ruby or similar, perhaps in the context of open source projects but
not commercially, and you're keen and smart, you could be what we're
looking for.

2) There's a sysadmin opening in our ops group.  It's BSD with a side
order of Debian, and they want exposure to Cisco and NetApp, as well as
some sysadmin Perl skills.

3) Just since I'm on a roll -- we also need another web designer, and we
want them to be the kind who quote CSS and XHTML specs in their sleep, not
the pointy-clicky kind.  So if you know anyone...

Anyway, if you're interested at all drop me a note at skud at infotrope.net.
I can answer any questions and/or pass on a resume to our HR folks.
There's a job ad up at http://jobs.perl.org/job/4404 which you might've
seen, but if you email HR directly I won't get a referral bonus if you're
hired ;)  Wouldn't it be much better if I owed you beer?  Thought so.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert
skud at infotrope.net