[Melbourne-pm] Perl Security notes online

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue May 30 18:43:52 PDT 2006

G'day Melb.PM,

== Perl Security ==

You've seen the talk.  You've played the game.  Now, read the book!

Some of you may recall that a few years back I ran a series of talks at Melb.PM
on Perl Security.  I'm very glad to say that the full and unabridged copy of the
Perl Security course notes are now available for download and personal use.

< http://perltraining.com.au/courses/perlsec.html > is the main course page, and
there's a link near the top that will allow you to download the notes.  More
than 100 pages of exciting Perl security, including crypto, privilege
management, race conditions, null-bytes, filesystem attacks, and more!

Batteries not included.

All the very best,

	Paul

--