[Melbourne-pm] Experienced Perl web developer needed

Carolyn Hicks carolyn at bannoy.net
Wed May 17 19:40:46 PDT 2006

Hi folks, just wanted to draw your attention to this:

http://jobs.perl.org/job/4026

Basically we're a small but expanding Carlton company and we need a Perl
developer ASAP. We use mod_perl in a LAMP context to deliver a socially
responsible online service. It's a great working environment with no end
of interesting challenges. Please contact caburt at alphalink.com.au if
you're interested.

cheers,
Carolyn

--
You have to consider that we're only made out of dust. That's admittedly not much to go on and we shouldn't forget that. But even considering, I mean it's a sort of bad beginning, we're not doing too bad. - Philip K. Dick