[Melbourne-pm] AGM 2006 and the new Committee

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed May 10 17:51:55 PDT 2006

The Melbourne Perl Mongers AGM was run last night, 10th of May 2006.

There was a small attendance of about 15 people.

I would like to thank the 2004/5 committee for their time and help moving
on with Melbourne Perl Mongers. Thanks to Simon, Gerry, Brad, Justin, Leif
and Stephen.

I would also like to thank the new committee members for 2006.

 * President:       Scott Penrose
 * Vice President:  Leif Eriksen
 * Secretary:       Paul Fenwick
 * Treasurer:       Ben Marsh
 * Ordinary Member: Jacinta Richardson
 * Ordinary Member: Simon Taylor
 * Ordinary Member: Alfie Johns

Please make them feel welcome and supported as our new committee. I am
confident that the next year is going to be a little more exciting and
interesting and thanks again to the new group.