[Melbourne-pm] Meeting TOMORROW night!

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Tue May 9 17:14:40 PDT 2006

alternative
>		technologies e.g. Aztec barcodes.  Features cool
hardware.

Sorry, they made me give back the cool hardware - the barcodes I
generate work, so I didn't need it for testing  anymore - and at $1300,
they weren't willing to just let me keep it.

It wasn't that cool, the lasers were _SO_ non-lethal, no matter how long
I pointed it at the cat....

And my wife was getting sick of me jumping out from behind doors,
screaming
"Die Rebel Scum!!!"
and clicking maddly on the trigger of a barcode reader...

"Leif, your 42, will you give it up, there is no way the Imperial
Academy will accept your enrollment"

CU2nite

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au,
then delete  the e-mail.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses by Ironport. Before opening or using any
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more
information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy Policy at
www.hpa.com.au