[Melbourne-pm] Meeting notes on PerlNet

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Wed Mar 8 03:32:17 PST 2006

G'day everyone,

Some of you may have also noticed me busily typing away near the front during
today's MPM meeting.  You can see the result of that typing at:

	http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/8th_March_2006

The notes are very rough around the edges, and if you hit the 'edit' button
you'll see a number of my comments and thoughts for expansion.

Please, feel free to edit this page.  Add more information.  Expand examples.
Fix my awful spelling and grammar.  You don't even need a PerlNet account to
make changes, just start editing.

Apologies that I had to dash away so quickly.  I hope that you all had a great
time at the pub.

Cheerio,

	Paul

--