[Melbourne-pm] Delivering PDFs via CGI

Guy Morton guy at alchemy.com.au
Mon Jun 19 02:12:54 PDT 2006

Sounds like your file associations are bad on that PC if that's the
case. At any rate, the workaround *does* work for me so perhaps you have
an error in your code somewhere? Perhaps you could post your code, and
details of browser, OS etc you are testing with?

Are you being careful to only put two new line characters on the end of
your *last* header?

Guy