[Melbourne-pm] Mugs for sale: $6

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Jan 31 21:36:20 PST 2006

G'day everyone,

At the last Perl Mongers meeting we were approached with the request to buy a
few of the Perl Training Australia regular expression mugs.  These were provided
to OSDC 2005 conference attendees.  The ones currently at myinternet are *not*
for sale as they have been set aside to go to the OSDC 2005 sponsors.

If you missed out on attending the conference, or broke yours or who want
(another) one for some reason (good gifts for colleagues) let us know.  We're
very happy to provide these to Melbourne Perl Mongers at $6 each.

To see the image on the mugs please visit:
	http://perltraining.com.au/~jarich/mug.jpg

To see an image of the finished mug please visit:
	http://perltraining.com.au/~jarich/mugphoto-small.jpg

Please let us know what quantities you'd like and whether you require a tax
invoice.  Orders before the 8th of February (next Wendesday) will be brought
along to the OSDClub meeting (unless you request otherwise).

All the very best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |