[Melbourne-pm] Perl Mongers next week - Wednesday 18th of January - 6:30pm - Lightning Talks

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed Jan 4 19:58:44 PST 2006

Hey Perl Mongers.

Happy new year and all of the seasons greetings too you. I hope you
have all hauled your way through the silly season and back into the
swing well rested.

This month we were planning on doing Lightning Talks. A few
volunteers have already made contributions, but you are all welcome
to come up and do a talk. The rules - 7 minutes is your maximum -
including setup time. If you have two talks, you can do both, but
don't expect them to run side by side (and part 1 of 2 is not allowed).

It should be fun. Please bring along your ideas, email them to the
list if you like, and turn up next Wednesday week at 6:30 (the 3rd of
the month).

Where:
	myinternet
	Level 8, 14-20 Blackwood Street
	North Melbourne
When:
	6:30pm
	Wednesday 18th of January 2006
What:
	Lots of lightning talks !
After:
	Dinner :-)

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
http://www.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.