[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne job: PHP/Perl Web developer

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Sun Feb 5 13:22:40 PST 2006

PHP/Perl Web developer

* Great company, great people, fun environment
* Internet company in the Web and search field
* Develop your career

This is not "yet another PHP job building small websites".

This is a chance to work at a leading global Internet search and web
analytics company.

If you want to be working in a real software engineering team with
real-world programming challenges then this may be the job for you.

We're looking for someone who thinks logically and is passionate about PHP
development.

We're looking for someone who does this work because they love it.

Core Activities:

* Collate requirements and implement solutions for a variety of software
utilities
* Maintaining and enhancing online hosted applications
* Migrate legacy solutions to an improved software base
* Liaise with stakeholders

Essential Skills:

* Strong Object Oriented PHP Programming experience
* Perl experience
* SQL (postgres) database experience
* HTTP, HTML and DHTML experience
* Team player

Desirable Skills:

* Knowledge of Perl and UNIX shell scripting
* Administering Web and Database Servers
* Technical Documentation experience
* Web based research marketing

This is an exciting, growing company that is already successful and becoming
more so every day.

You'll need a sense of humour but you won't need a suit - this is a
suit-free software development environment.

We welcome telephone enquiries to (03) 9696 1616

If this sounds like you then send your resume to
info at flatraterecruitment.com.au

Please note this is a salaried full time role.