[Melbourne-pm] Hello

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Dec 14 15:50:40 PST 2006

G'day Josh,

Welcome to Australia and to Melbourne!  It will be great to have you join in our
festivities!

> I've read melbourne.pm.org, and the perl.net wiki page, but they both
> seem a little out of date.  Is the group still meeting?

The melbourne.pm.org page varies in how regularly it gets kept up to date.
Mostly this is my fault.

The Perl.net wiki page also varies, but with more hands available usually not
quite so much.  If you look at the meeting history:

http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Meeting_History_2006

You'll see that we had a meeting just a month ago.  :)  Unfortunately these
write-ups only appear if someone is eager enough to add them which means that
there are a few missing for the year.

But in answer to your questions, yes we are still having meetings.  We meet
every month on the 2nd Wednesday of the month in North Melbourne (although every
fourth meeting will be for OSDClub instead).

All the best,

	Jacinta