[Melbourne-pm] OSDC helpers sought

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Dec 4 05:51:35 PST 2006

Are you free between Wednesday and Friday and were kind of thinking of coming to
the Open Source Developers' Conference, but couldn't quite make up the money?
I'd like to offer you free tickets.  These include morning/afternoon tea and
lunch each day, free entry to the conference dinner (Wed night) and a great
chance to meet people and learn new things from speakers from across the world.

In return, we ask that you give us 2.5 hours per day of assistance at the
registration desk.  Your job there will be to greet attendees, answer any
questions that come up, give out T-shirts and conference bags as necessary and
do a lot of smiling.

If this seems like a fun opportunity (Randal Schwartz and Damian Conway will
both be giving keynotes, cog (Jose Castro) will be visiting from Portugal and
Adam Kennedy from Sydney; then please contact myself and Debbie (CC-ed into this
email) and we'll arrange the details.  :)  If you can't join us, but would like
to be invited to any dinner we organise on the Thursday night, please let me
know and I'll keep you informed (unless it's a last-minute thing).

All the best,