[Melbourne-pm] Damian Conway's Perl Best Practices and Understanding Regular Expressions courses

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Thu Sep 15 18:55:48 PDT 2005

G'day Everyone,

I hope that you all enjoyed Damian's most excellent presentation on Wednesday.
It certainly made me feel that taking two years worth of Latin in high school
was worthwhile. ;)

Some of you may have noticed a few pieces of information on the white-board
regarding Damian's upcoming "Perl Best Practices" and "Understanding Regular
Expressions" courses.  For those of you who have missed it, the details are:

	Perl Best Practices
	14th - 15th November 2005
	Cost:  $1320 if booked and paid by the end of September.
	      ($2200 otherwise)

	More info: http://perltraining.com.au/courses/bestpractice.html

	Bookings:  http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Melbourne.html

	---

	Understanding Regular Expressions
	22nd November 2005
	Cost:  $ 660 if booked and paid by the end of September
              ($1100 otherwise)

	More info: http://perltraining.com.au/courses/regexp.html

	Bookings:  http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Melbourne.html

All attendees on Perl Best Practices will receive a free copy of the "Perl Best
Practices" book.  Both courses are fully catered, with lunch and morning and
afternoon tea.

If you're hoping to come on a course, but are currently trying to get approval
from management, then I'd appreciate it if you were to drop either Jacinta or
myself a note.  We'll see what we can do about holding a seat.  If we have
advance notice we may even be able to hold the discount open for another couple
of days for you.

All the very best,

	Paul

--