[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne job: PHP, Perl, Shell, DHTML, Linux

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Tue Sep 13 18:28:56 PDT 2005

Melbourne job: PHP, Perl, Shell programmer

* Highly technical, highly successful organisation
* Inner Melbourne location
* Join one of Australia's top technology groups

We're looking for a passionate developer with strong skills in:
#PHP
#Perl
#DHTML and browser/UI development
#Shell
# SQL
# CSS
# Javascript

You'll be working with a team of some of the smartest development people
around so if you're wanting to advance to the next level and develop your
skills with the best of them - here's your chance.

# We're looking for someone who thinks logically and is passionate about
their work
# We're looking for someone who is a tenacious problem solver, who will
absolutely work out what the problem is regardless of how tough.
# We're looking for someone who does this work because they love it

It would be valuable if you have solid experience working with Linux.
Formal qualifications would be valued, but are not a requirement. We're more
interested in what you can do than what piece of paper you have.
This is an exciting, growing company that is already successful and becoming
more so every day.

If this sounds like you then send your resume to Andrew Stuart
info at flatraterecruitment.com.au

Please note this is a salaried full time role and we cannot accept
international or interstate applications.