[Melbourne-pm] Further discounts on Perl Best Practices and Understanding RegExps courses

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Oct 2 16:16:58 PDT 2005

G'day everyone,

If anyone is still in negotiations with their managers about coming on Damian's
"Perl Best Practices" or "Understanding Regular Expressions" courses then you've
unfortunately missed our Spring Special, providing a 40% discount off the full
course price.  However, I'm willing to wind my clock backwards if you can get
your booking (and payment) in before 5pm today (Monday 3rd October).

If you can't book today, but still hope to book soon, try to book before 21st
October.  Bookings received (even if not paid for) by 21st of October will still
recieve a 30% discount thus providing the courses at:

       Perl Best Practices     14th - 15th November    $1540
       Understanding RegExps          22nd November     $770

These are great courses.  In the two-day course "Perl Best Practices", Damian
shows practical applications of many of his suggestions in his latest book.  Get
first hand experience of how using these tips and tricks can make you a better
Perl coder.  You also get a copy of the book.

Do you use regular expressions regularly but know that there's more you could do
with them?  Are you baffled when you think about how to search for matching
braces when there may be other nested pairs inside?  Would you like to know more
about code embedding, user-defined assertions, regex recursion, and backtracking
control?  If so, the "Understanding Regular Expressions" course is for you.

Both courses are applicable to all levels of Perl skill, so feel free to pass
this mail onto your colleagues and co-workers who you feel may benefit from it.
   Although we cannot offer a Perl Mongers discount for these courses, if you
can encourage two or more people to mention you as their referrer when booking
between now and 21st October, we will give you a free Perl book (of your
choice).  We're happy to count your booking as one of these people.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

	Jacinta Richardson

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |