[Melbourne-pm] OT - Perl, Internet and Database Programmer (Melbourne)

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Tue Nov 1 13:27:19 PST 2005

Perl, Internet and Database Programmer

    * Highly talented and experienced team
    * Perl, Linux, DHTML, Javascript
    * South Melbourne - small, highly successful company

This company has a passion for open source technologies. It has developed a
mission critical online service and is being used by an ever growing client
base. It's a great company to work at if you like being on a successful team
of smart people in a fun environment.

The key requirements for this role is outstanding Perl coding skills, a good
knowledge of SQL and web development experience - DHTML, Javascript, CSS.

Experience with MySQL or Postgres valued.

We're looking for people with a passion for technology - you'll be working
in a team of like-minded people, also passionate, talented and expert.

You'll need to be very comfortable working in a Linux environment.

Your personal attributes:

        * Passion for technology
        * Enjoy working in a small company
        * Ability to gain win respect of your fellow team members
        * Collaboration and teamwork

Formal qualifications woul be good but are not a requirement - we're more
interested in what you have done and what you can do.

If this sounds like you then please send your resume to
info at flatraterecruitment.com.au

Phone enquiries to (03) 9696 1616

Please note this is a permanent role and we cannot accept interstate or
international applications.