[Melbourne-pm] Damian seminar June 22 in Melbourne

Deborah Pickett debbiep-list-melbpm at futzle.com
Sun May 22 20:52:45 PDT 2005

(Not that I'm stalking him or anything . . .)

http://www.monash.edu.au/alumni/events/gearing-for-success/

Gearing for Success seminar series
Next seminar: 22 June 2005, Sofitel Melbourne

Four Funerals and a Wedding: disruptive technologies and digital convergence

The internet has had an enormous impact on our personal and professional
lives. Information technologies that we love and hate are about to turn our
world upside down...again. How might the coming IT shifts affect your daily
work, your current job, and your future career? Are you ready for the impact
of "ubiquitous IT" at work and at home?

Hear IT futurist Dr Damian Conway discuss four emerging information
technologies that in the coming decade will almost certainly kill, and then
eat, dozens of existing businesses. He'll also examine how the eventual
convergence of these technologies may fundamentally change how we work, play
and live.