[Melbourne-pm] Open Source Developers' Club.

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Mon May 9 21:27:46 PDT 2005

Just a quick reminder that our meeting is on tomorrow :-)

Scott

On 05/05/2005, at 9:19, Simon Taylor wrote:

> You are invited to the second meeting of the Open Source
> Developers' Club.
>
> Date:  Wednesday, May 11th 2005
> Time:  6:30pm
> Venue: myinternet House,
>        Level 8, 14 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
>
> The session will comprise:
>
>     * Introduction and welcome
>        - Scott Penrose, OSDC 2004  Chairperson
>     * The what, who, why and where of Ingres R3.
>        - Savio Saldanha
>     * An introduction to XSL
>        - Scott Penrose
>
> See the OSDClub home page for more details on the talks.
>
> The details of a third talk are still being finalised, and will be
> sent out to
> you shortly.
>
> As usual, the meeting will be followed by dinner and/or drinks at
> the Bedford
> Hotel on Flemington Rd.
>
> Hope to see you there,
>
> - Simon Taylor
> --
> Unisolve Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
> +61 3 9568 2005

- --
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.