[Melbourne-pm] Fwd: [Chicago-talk] Pulp Perl

Jens Porup jens at cyber.com.au
Thu Mar 17 19:42:25 PST 2005

>From the Chicago Perl Mongers list. Well done, I say! ;)

----- Forwarded message from zrusilla at mac.com -----

From: zrusilla at mac.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:31:51 -0600
To: "Chicago.pm chatter" <chicago-talk at pm.org>
Subject: [Chicago-talk] Pulp Perl

I've been committing heinous acts of Photoshop abuse.

The cover for Andy's testing manifesto.
http://www.petdance.com/random/phalanx.jpg

Book suggestions for Stas Bekman & Eric Cholet:
http://www.petdance.com/random/open-source-sluts.jpg
http://www.petdance.com/random/development-dominatrixes.jpg
http://www.petdance.com/random/hackers-in-space.jpg

Liz Cortell

"The female function is to groove, relate, love, be herself, discover,
explore, invent, solve problems, crack jokes, make music, all with
love. In other words, create a magic world."  --Valerie Solanas,
S.C.U.M. Manifesto