[Melbourne-pm] Membership?

Ben Marsh blm at woodheap.org
Sun Dec 11 18:52:50 PST 2005

* Scott Penrose (scottp at dd.com.au) wrote:
> >Since I leave a fair bit away from Melbourne I would have to really
> >move
> >to make it to meetings at 6:30pm.
>
> I understand. We put it to the vote a few years ago and the
> overwhelming majority was for an earlier start - it used to be 7pm.
> Maybe we should vote again some time early next year.

No need on my account.  Making it a later start would make it later
finish which would be just as bad for me.

> >Also what time do meetings finish typically?  I would need to know so
> >that I can work out if I can make the last train back home.
>
> We usually finish around 8:30 then head off towards the pub.

8:34pm is the last train from Flinders St.  I am only thinking trains
because I come from Queensland where there are no Trams and am not used
to them.

> There are lots of people there, from all sorts of directions - maybe
> someone could give you a lift (where are you?)

Know anyone that comes from Traralgon to these meetings? ;-)

Thanks,

Ben Marsh