[Melbourne-pm] Our meeting history

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Aug 23 02:20:32 PDT 2005

G'day everyone,

In order to make perlnet more useful to all of us, I've put together a meeting
history for this year's meetings.  At the moment it's very basic and is just
what I've scraped from our emails.

	http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Meeting_History

What I'd like to see is feedback on the talks, descriptions of what went on at
the meetings (rather than just the agendas), points of interest that were
raised... things that the meeting made you think would be good to hear about
next time.  Conversations afterwards at the pub.  Whatever works for you.

Now I don't expect all of these things to be reconstructed for our meetings so
far this year although where you do have feedback, please feel free to add it.
Do you remember Debbie's talk about the difficulties of teaching Perl?  Do you
want to write a short paragraph on what it was about, or a key point or two that
it raised that you hadn't thought about?  How about some feedback for Stas' talk?

Who was at August's meeting?  Can you fill in what happened?  Did Scott give his
mod_perl2 talk?  Was Alfie's lightning talk presented?  Was a social night and
if so what did you think about the structure?

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |