[Melbourne-pm] Reminder: Perl Mongers meeting THIS week!

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Thu Apr 7 20:48:29 PDT 2005

G'day Everyone,

Jacinta Richardson wrote, regarding talks for the next meeting:

> Paul Fenwick:          HTML::Mason - an overview

Just to let everyone know, this will be my "Whirlwind Web Development" talk,
that I presented at the SAGE-VIC Symposium (and at Sydney.PM) earlier this year.
 It's about 30-45 minutes in duration, depending upon the number of questions we
get.  It's actually aimed at non-programmers, showing off the features of Mason,
while demonstrating if you *do* know Perl you can code some particularly nifty
things.

Since it doesn't assume any Perl knowledge, I'm happy to present the talk at
OSDClub if preferred.  I'm happy for that to be decided on the night.

Cheers,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/