[Melbourne-pm] [Ad] 2+ Week Contract

Rick Measham rickm at isite.net.au
Sun Oct 24 20:48:59 CDT 2004

Looking for a quick contract?

3D3 have a short contract available for the right person. You'll be
developing a contact manager in perl. The project is fully spec'd and
you'll need to work onsite in Mulgrave.

We expect the successful applicant to start immediately as this is an
urgent project.

You'll need to know:
 - Perl
 - CGI
 - DBI / mySQL
 - Mail handling with Net::POP3 and Mail::Send

The system will be hosted on Linux and may be written in HTML::Mason
should the successful applicant have those skills.

3D3.com has been developing e-commerce products and solutions since
1995. Today we are one of the world leaders in our field with dozens of
awards worldwide, partners such as the Worldbank (World Finance
Corporation) and PayPal as well as customers in more than 100 countries.

All applicants should contact Rick Measham (mailto:rickm at 3d3.com) for
more information.