FROM JUDITH AND DAVID MAKOULOU.

FROM JUDITH AND DAVID MAKOULOU. judith_4david at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 13:39:59 CST 2004

FROM JUDITH AND DAVID MAKOULOU.
PLEASE REPLY TO: judithdavid4 at 123.com

Dear Sir/madam,

Greetings and Compliments of the day to you.

I saw your details and profile and want you to help me over investment of my money and this lead to me to contact you here.
Please permit me to use this medium to explain my problem to you in detail as i told you on net.

But firstly, i will like to tell you who am so that you will understand and comprehend my point clearly because of the fraud and scamm around the world now which i have been very careful about not to fall a victim because this money is the only hope of our life and living now.

My name is Judith Makoulou Ankoh and am here in Benin Republic with my junior brother David and we are from Congo Democractic but here in Benin Republic we entered as a result of the war in my country which lead to the death of my father and mother living me and david alone on earth.And here in benin republic we entered as arefugee. Atill a student studying medicine and david engineering before the out break of the war. am 24 years of age and david is 22.
Please we need your assitance and help and that is why we are writting you now.
Before the death of my father, he used my name to deposit some money as his next of kin in a FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC. THE TOTAL AMOUNT DEPOSITED HERE FOR US IS VALUED AT $9 MILLION DOLLARS.

And am standing as the beneficiary but cannot lay claim because here they do not allow refugees to operate account in the bank here and the finance company has contacted us to come and have our fund cleared .

My late father was exporters of gold and diamond to european countries before his death. All i need from you is to help us get the total money transfered into your account once we change the beneficiary in your name and favour .

WE NEED THE FOLLOWING TO ENABLE CHANGE THE BENEFICIARY IN YOUR FAVOUR SO THAT YOU WILL BE STANDIND AS THE OWNER AND THE FINANCE COMPANY WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE TRANSFER.

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONE AND MOBILE AND FAX LINE.

ONCE WE RECEIVE ALL THIS AND YOUR TELEPHONE CALL ASSURING US YOUR READINESS AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP US CLEAR AND CLAIM OUR MONEY AND ASSURE US ALSO OF HELPING US TO INVEST THE MONEY AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BETRAY US ONCE THE MONEY ARRIVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
WE WILL SUBMIT FOR THE CHANGE OF THE BENEFICIARY IN YOUR TO ENABLE THE FINANCE COMPANY TO TRANSFER AS WE AUTHORISE.

GOD BE WITH YOU AS WE AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE DECISION TO HELP AND YOU GET REACH US ON PHONE NO: 00229-479462

And call us on phone 00229-479462 so that we can talk.