TONIGHT -- Melb.PM Meeting, Wednesday 10th March

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Mar 9 19:46:51 CST 2004

G'day everyone,

	Melbourne Perl Mongers will be TONIGHT, Wednesday 10th March.

This meeting will be the first in a series presented by Perl Training
Australia, trialing our up-coming course on Perl Security. Every month
there'll be a presentation (with notes provided) on security and how it
specifically relates to Perl.

At tonight's Melb.PM meeting, we'll be covering a brief introduction to
security, a coverage of Perl's basic taint mechanisms, and the first
installment of dealing with files safely.

	At the end of each meeting we'll be seeking feedback, and may ask
participants to fill out an anonymous questionaire.