Six week shell scripting contract going

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Wed Feb 25 12:23:56 CST 2004

Must be STRONG in sh/ksh/bash - and good perl wont hurt. Linux/Solaris
platforms.

Laverton/Altona site.

Fillin while permanent recruitment takes place.

You can go direct !!!

Role will be offered to an agency tomorrow, so be quick with an email by
early AM tomorrow.

--
Leif Eriksen
Senior Analyst/Programmer

http://www.hpa.com.au/

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
addressed.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper.  Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au