mod_perl question

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Mon Feb 16 04:51:09 CST 2004

damm, he answered it - curse you and your giant brain, Bekman !!!

--
Leif Eriksen
Senior Analyst/Programmer

HPA
Direct: +61 3 9217 5545
Fax   : +61 3 9217 5702

http://www.hpa.com.au/

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
addressed.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster at hpa.com.au, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper.  Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au