[Melbourne-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] server issues

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Mon Dec 13 16:03:27 CST 2004

Yet again the PM server farm is letting us down. We had mail blocks a
few days ago and now we are having problems again.

Scott

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Wayne Walker <wwalker at bybent.com>
> Date: 14 December 2004 2:29:04 AM
> To: pm_groups at pm.org
> Cc: Subject: [pm_groups] server issues
>
> There are some significant server issues right now.  All accounts are
> deactivated.  We will give you more detail soon.  My apologies for the
> inconvenience.
>
> --
>
> Wayne Walker
>
> Fedora/RedHat upgrade = yum install apt
>
> wwalker at bybent.com                 Do you use Linux?!
> http://www.bybent.com              Get Counted!  http://counter.li.org/
> Perl - http://www.perl.org/        Perl User Groups -
> http://www.pm.org/
> Jabber:  wwalker at jabber.ntrc.net   AIM:     lwwalkerbybent
> IRC:     wwalker on freenode.net
> --
> Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org

- --
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.