[Melbourne-pm] Meeting tomorrow night

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Dec 6 16:42:05 CST 2004

For those who'd like to share the celebrations of a *very* successful
conference (especially if you weren't able to get there yourself) come
along tomorrow night.

There'll be war stories, success stories and lots of fun.  Unless you
hear otherwise, bring a few dollars so we can buy pizza.  We may also
have for sale:
        * conference proceedings (find out what you missed)
        * T-shirts (look like you were officially there)

But I could be making that up.  Stay tuned for more information.

Due to the weather not being conductive to going to the beach, I suggest
we visit MyInternet again, as usual.  So see you all there:

When:  6:30pm Tomorrow night
Where: My Internet, Blackwood St, North Melbourne
What:  Fun and celebrations.

[Details may be changed, stay tuned]

There won't be a January meeting, so make sure you come along and have
your 2 months worth of Perl Monger fun tomorrow night.

       Jacinta

PS:  If you have a conference related talk, (I've got a "Programming
Chairing" lightning talk) tell the list or Scott.  I'm going to be away
from my computer for the rest of the day.

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |